- It honestly works. You really can relax through your dental appointment
- It is safe, as you take a small pill prior to treatment, no intra-venous tubes or needles.
- You will have little or no memory of the experience. You won’t remember any sounds or smells.
- You can relax for up to five to six hours after taking the pill. The time you are relaxing will vary depending on your needed treatment.
- Complex dental treatments that often require six to eight appointments can be done in as little as one! All while you relax comfortably.
- People who have difficulty getting numb have no problem when relaxed and relaxing.
- Sedation dentistry is a safe way to reduce the fatigue of extended dental treatment requiring long visits.
Will I feel any pain?
None. You will feel nothing at all!
Will I be unconscious?
No, you are in a deeply relaxed state, you are responsive.
Will I be monitored?
Yes, one of our team is always with you and your vital signs are monitored during the entire visit. You are never alone.
How long will I be relaxing?
Depending on your needs, you will be relaxing for two to six hours.
Who Is a Candidate For Conscious Sedation?
People who have immense fear, or traumatic dental experiences, difficulty getting numb, a bad gag reflex, very sensitive teeth, limited time to complete their dental care, complex dental problems are the right candidate for conscious sedation. People, who hate needles and shots, hate the noises, smells and tastes associated with dental care are afraid or embarrassed about their teeth can also opt for conscious sedation.